Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates
CERC is now accepting applications!
Undergraduate students of all majors at all colleges and universities may apply to:
Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates (SEE-U)
Summer 2012 Field Sites (5 weeks, 6 credits):
– Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Dana, and Wadi Mujib
– Brazil: The Atlantic Forest
– Puerto Rico: El Yunque National Forest
– Dominican Republic: Punta Cana
Students learn ecology and environmental sustainability in unique natural settings through applied field techniques. SEE-U features:
– Earn 6 Undergraduate Credits in just 5 weeks.
– Fulfill 2 Core Curriculum Science Requirements.
– Receive a transcript from Columbia University.
– No prerequisites required to enroll.
– Fellowship funding is available through CERC.
SEE-U is offered by the Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC) at Columbia University’s Earth Institute.
Visit our website for more information or contact CERC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-0149.
– Rolling admissions – apply early for fellowship consideration.
– First application review date is November 1, 2011.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
– September 28th, 5:30-6:15PM
– October 12th, 5:30-6:15PM
Location: 1015 Schermerhorn Extension, Columbia University Morningside Campus
RSVP to: email@example.com
Click here for directions.
We look forward to hearing from you!