The Earth Institute’s Executive Education Certificate Program in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability offers an in-depth understanding of conservation science and practice with a focus on biodiversity, water, and energy.
We invite you to learn from our academic, research, and practitioner faculty to think critically about the environment and its intersection with the economy and financial markets, public policy, and society.
• 10-hour modular courses from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M. at Columbia University.
• Online courses available via CERC’s Distance Learning Program.
• Receive an official transcript from Columbia University.
• Enroll in individual courses or complete the full 12-module Certificate program.
• The full Certificate can be completed in as little as 9 months.
Upcoming Spring 2013 Courses:
- Evolution: Darwin to DNA *Also Available Online*
- Introduction to Environmental Policy *Available Online*
Environmental Policy, Management, and Finance
- Environmental Markets: Business, Regulation, Sustainability *Available Online*
- Scenarios for a Sustainable World *Available Online*
- Business Models: Strategies from Ecology and Evolution
- Climate and Biodiversity
- Disease Ecology *Also Available Online*
- Forest Management and Conservation: Black Rock Forest
- Hydraulic Fracturing: Energy, Environment, and Policy
- Marine Pollution
- Coral Reef Ecology: Bermuda (International Field Experience)
- Projects in Conservation (Independent Study)
For more information on the Certificate Program contact Desmond Beirne at email@example.com or 212-854-0149.
For more information on taking courses online via CERC’s Distance Learning Program or for a free demonstration of the online system please Brian Kateman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-8664.