We are excited to let you know that CERC is offering a piloted version of Environmental Markets: The Nexus of Business, Regulation, and Sustainability online as part of our Executive Education Program in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability.
CERC’s virtual classroom offers the same quality of teaching and academic support services available on Columbia University’s main campus. CERC’s integration of online, web-based learning with proven education methodologies enhances student-to-student and faculty-to-student communication and accommodates flexible learning:
- Listen to and participate in interactive lectures and view PowerPoint presentations in real-time.
- Access course materials anytime on your own schedule.
- Easy-to-use web interface with 24/7 technical support.
- Courses meet once a week in the evenings and run for five weeks.
- Provides an official transcript from Columbia University.
Certificate courses may be taken individually or as part of the full 12-course Certificate in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability.
CERC Certificate courses are $720 for each 10-hour online course during the 2011-2012 Academic Year. Please note there is also a one-time $95 transcript fee associated with the creation of all new student accounts at Columbia. Certificate courses are non credit-bearing.
Interested in learning more? Contact Desmond Beirne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-0149.
Stay tuned for more news about our online classes!